Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Secondary Moderator Application Open!


I know it took me quite a while, but I had to figure out how to test a potential mod's ability to use bbcode. I hope I've found just the right way to do that.  The applicant has to use bbcode to replicate the image and at the same time, answer the questions posted.

I and my team of updaters will decide who goes on the list that we think displays the most potential   Then these people will be pm'd a series of questions to flesh out more about them.  No personal information will be ever asked of them.  Only what is allowed by the DragCave's ToS.  

I will close the applications a month from now.  March 19, 2013 is when the moderator application will be taken down.  

Good luck to all that apply!  :)

~Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment