Thursday, February 28, 2013

About Sunny...

Today, I'm going to tell you all about Sunny... who is me, of course.

Well, I won't reveal some secrets, naturally... but you get what I mean.

First off, you have to KNOW that I'm actually insane... but hey, what's sanity without an in?

I'm in my mid-30's, married, no kids other than a crazy cat that's my daughter, and that I live in what is commonly referred to as Sin City.

Kids are something I can't have, so I have Milagro (Mila for short) as my only daughter.  She is so cute.  Some people refer to her markings as a tuxedo cat.  Well, I can't dispute that as she does have white belly all the way up to her neck, white "gloves" on her front paws, along with white "boots" on her back paws.

My hubby bought her home to me on Christmas Eve - a scared 6 month old kitty.  That was over 3 years ago.

She is still easily scared and my hubby is like, wha... cos she prefers him WAY more than me.  She'll snuggle and all that with him.  But I just glance at her, she's off to the other side of the room before I can blink.  :P

I also adore playing Dragon Cave - I am not a collector (even though my scroll may indicate otherwise).  Aywas is my other game of love because I enjoy creating pretty pets.  :D

My favorite drink is Cherry Dr. Pepper.  I adore eating pizza.  Movies happen to be a we.. .adoration of mine.

Hopefully more mods will be babbling later on, especially when I finally get around to choosing the new secondary mods.

I might babble some more later on.  Who knows... Oh hey, and I actually now have a beautiful gold shimmer-scale prize dragon!  :D

~Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment