Saturday, February 16, 2013

Flowery Event!

So yesterday began a fun event for DC players.

Gifting flowers to each other in a beautiful blue vase with silver kissing dragons.

Today is a Saturday.  (No kidding, eh?  Well, in my part of world, it is - in others, it's already Sunday - they sure like to live in the future, methinks!)

Everybody on the tinsel lists has gotten gifted.  And all the lists are... gasp... empty!

I think everybody is enjoying their flowery event this week - very awesome way of playing on DC.  TJ and the spriters sure have done themselves awesomely this week.

I'm working on the mod application (for the secondary mod positions) - I have it almost done - I just need to figure out exactly how to do one thing before I can post it.

~Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment