Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pretty busy week!

Lady Cat will not be on much this weekend and possibly not next week.  Internet woes.

Coyote will update when he has time.

I shall be updating when I have time, as well.

Planned for this weekend is a possible overhaul of the rules and faq post as I have gotten some interesting feedback and I think it is possible to modify some things so that it is easier to read, particularly for those who do not have native English skills or are not strong in English usage.

I'm quite pleased with how the thread is going, I believe that this thread has the capability of lasting for a LONG time.

Also, I may be moving this blog to a different account, instead of being on my account, so that in case of me being unavailable, the updaters will be able to take over as needed.

Some things need a bit more tweaking, I think.  Again, will be during this weekend.  :)

Blessed be!
~Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment