Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March Madness!

We've started a new month already!  The tinsel breeding is slowing down, so I suspect we'll be seeing more people on the lists soon (hopefully).

You guys have been so wonderful about adhering to the rules that I just must give a shout-out to all of you!

The same goes for all you wonderful Gifters!!!

We gifted 38! gifts last month.   Let's see if we can't beat that this month, yeah?

I'm so blessed to be able to give you all a venue to find people you want to gift.  Or want more tinsels, etc etc.

On a side note: two more weeks are left before the moderation application deadline.  March 19.

So far I've gotten some excellent ones.

I need mods, not because of how slow the thread is moving along at this time, but because of the madness that will occur when I finally open the shimmer-scale lists.

So yeah.

Nothing else to say that I can think of.

Don't forget to adjust your time on March 10 - set it an hour ahead.  Yay to no more darkness at 5 pm!

Oh yes, March 20 is the first day of spring, and accordingly, the seasonal dragon will become spring that day until Summer kicks in.

~Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment