Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Insanity or Sanity?

Today's almost the end of May 1.

And I'm like... woah!!!  Another month passed by so fast... I didn't even have time to notice going past me!  :D

Actually, more like, I was busy busy doing stuff like winning lottos, being gifted, etc etc etc - so that I have plenty of shimmerscales for when we finally open the shimmerscale lists later THIS month.

YEP!  I said THIS month!

I didn't do much news last month for various reasons.  Long story short, I was busy getting those pretty shimmerscales and having work on my mouth done.

I still have yet to get enough money to get the cavities fixed (I sure don't want my teeth to be lost and me have to deal with wearing actual full dentures before i'm even 40)!

Ah, well, that's not for here, that's for another place.  :)

So that's basically it.

Next post is gonna be me archiving the April gifts list.

With bright smiles!
~Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment